Afrika Ubuntu Indaba – 11/11/11 Celebration, Thursday 11/10 on the West Coast from 11:25 a.m. to 1:25 p.m.
What does this mean? And why is it important?
Ubuntu is an understanding at the core of spirituality:
“I am because you are.”
Watch promotional video at:
Simply put Ubuntu is Oneness. Indaba means gathering. So as you read this, thousands have gathered in Johannesburg, South Africa to lend their hearts, hands, minds, and energy to a movement to ignite spiritual awakening in Africa and the whole world. Afrika Ubuntu Indaba is important because it represents an unprecedented effort to use of the collective intention of humanity, from more than 160 countries, to join as one and to usher in spiritual awakening for humanity, beginning with mother Africa.
Sikilel’i Afrika (Bless Africa) Global Celebration
The two-hour program is scheduled to take place on 11/11/11 in South Africa. That is Thursday, November 10th, from 11:25 a.m. – 1:25 p.m., Pacific Standard Time.
- Celebration Ceremony and speakers including Archbishop Desmond Tutu, the Dalai Lama, Professor Ervin Lazslo, Ph.D., a founding member of the World Wisdom Council in Budapest, and other local and international speakers on the “Dawn of a New Civilization”
- Sri Amma Bhagavan’s message and blessing will be broadcast and streamed live on FaceBook from 1:05 p.m. – 1:25 p.m.
(To tune in, from Oneness University website click on Facebook icon to access live streaming, or go to https://www.facebook.com/onenessu)
The global Oneness family is invited to participate as individuals, families or organized groups to join in collective intention, silence and blessings towards the Spiritual Awakening of Africa and her children and the Spiritual Awakening of the World.
Sri Bhagavan has said the Africa will lead the global awakening of humanity because the people live from their hearts.
More About Ubuntu and Program
The word Ubuntu could be summed up in the words kindness and humanity! It actually comes from the Nguni language spoken in southern Africa, relating to a Zulu concept, – “umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu” – which means that a person is only a person through their relationship to others or “I am because you are.”
Visual Images of Africa
– Welcome to the World
– uBuntu/Oneness Poem by African Praise Singer
– Message Arch Bishop Desmund Tutu
– Message Dalai Lama
– Oneness Messages and Blessings by Spiritual and Religious Partners
– Preparation for Oneness Message and Blessing : Sri AmmaBhagavan
– Message by Sri Bhagavan: Spiritual Awakening of Afrika and the world
– Global blessing for Spiritual Awakening of Africa and the World: Sri Amma Bhagavan